Thursday, November 10, 2016

Octane



So Monday, I went into the gym that I normally do therapy in. I was completely expecting to do the sit- down elliptical, the Octane. I was sitting again which frustrates me. I remain seated way to much and it’s not good for my health. However, I thought at least it’s somewhat of an elliptical. I should be able to get a good workout. Although, this was not the case.
Now we did try the stand- up elliptical on my last day of therapy. I was completely fine getting off and on by myself and I was good at rocking back and forth. However, I was terrible at turning it and going all the way through. I leaned way too far back almost too where I fell. So I was not able to do it. L
Which is why I tried the seated elliptical. So the manager of Beyond Therapy came up to me and said I was doing it all wrong. The good news is that she is allowing me to go to another session free of charge to get me seated on the elliptical properly

No comments:

Post a Comment