Friday, February 10, 2017

Driving instructor



    Words cannot describe how I felt a short time ago. Ok, so my driving instructor approved me for driving and began to ask me what kind of car I wanted. He then had me scheduled for the road test at the DMV. Excitement radiated throughout my entire body. I was so thrilled because I had tried three times before and not been approved or given the opportunity
       Then it came time to take the road test. I had two opportunities to drive in front of him. On the first day I think it was out of nervousness, that I made several mistakes. On the second day, knowing that I had made those previous mistakes, he bypassed the parallel parking and went straight for driving on the road. I continued to make rather noticeable mistakes.
      So last Wednesday, I was working at Parent to Parent of Georgia and he called and asked if I wanted to join him for lunch. So we started to eat and then he said I was an unsafe driver and I could not drive alone. He said I could try again next year, but it was a sickening feeling. You don’t go from asking me what kind of car I’m going to get, to telling me I’m unsafe.
 I try my hardest to always look at the bright side and the earlier three times I did not even come close to making it to the DMV. So maybe this 5th time will be it. Ughhh            

No comments:

Post a Comment