Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hickies



One afternoon near Christmas time my driver transported me to Shepherd Center. This driver,  I had used for several years and who’s company got paid for transporting me through Medicaid. This was before I used Marta Mobility and was just using the service that only transported me to medical appointments. The driver gave me a pair of  Hickies, the no tie shoe laces for Christmas. They are elastic and stay in place all of the time. They are perfect for therapy or just working out. They are a one size fits all and even accommodate a child as young as 5 years old! They are  $9.99 which is a bargain considering what they can do for you, If you or a loved one has shoelaces that don’t stay tied or they can’t tie their shoes then check out this web-site.


http://www.hickies.com/collections/doohickies?variant=1060533617

No comments:

Post a Comment