Thursday, October 1, 2015

Leg Brace


      Recently, I acquired a leg brace for my right leg. There is some leg length discrepancy so the right leg is tiny bit shorter. The ankle also rolls, so it could have a tendency to break! However, in therapy I have gone without one so it is reasonably strong. The old one I had had for about five years, so it has definitely seen its day. This new brace is larger and provides more coverage. Therefore, it allows me more stability. It is supposed to make me walk faster. Unfortunately, I’m not seeing it yet J . Maybe after my foot gets adjusted to it. Anyways, I wanted to let you know that if you walk unsteadily, or balance is an issue try a brace. You can try Hanger Orthotics. That is where I got my first brace.They are the premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic services. For more providers of orthopedics you can check out Parent to Parent online provider database.

No comments:

Post a Comment