Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My journals



    I believe that I have mentioned this before, but I have a tiny bit of short-term memory loss from the car wreck. Although, it has improved tremendously, thankfully, I have not yet forgot anything too important. Most of the things I forget I can just work through it. I bet you’re probably thinking, ‘’then how do you remember all the things you write in your blogs?’’
By keeping a journal which I had the brilliant idea to start 3-4 years ago.  I write down both successful moments and areas that I struggle with. I type them on the computer. I also type up specific events. Just never knew this would come in handy for work! So each week, I go back through the journal, pick out some ideas and then select one.
One day I spilled water on my computer and I thought my journal was gone forever!! I did not know what to do? That’s when my brother came to my rescue. He is an IT major and knows all about computers. So I had to buy a new and cheap computer, my brother transferred all the files onto the new one. Now I can continue writing blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment