Friday, June 17, 2016

Seating clinic



They have a certain floor at Shepherd Center called the Seating Clinic.  It is for both wheelchairs/scooters and driving. I will be going there twice in the next two months.
            The first time is for the driving evaluation, which I have already talked about in a previous blog. It’s June 27th and I’m scared out of my mind! I want it to work SO badly I can barely stand it!
                Now currently, I use a manual wheelchair that just stays put in my room. The problem with it is its 8 years old (at one point I was stuck in it) and it’s falling apart! It doesn’t have one of the pedals and it’s rickety. So I set up an appointment to look at some new ones.
                My old one is like a blue/green so I might get a new color. I also may get a new style. Instead of the traditional one. So I’ve got a couple exciting months to look forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment