Thursday, May 28, 2015

So I’ve been taking Marta Mobility for about 2 years now. I need a scooter for work because it gets me around a whole lot quicker. Since right now I can’t speed walk/run, I have chosen the next  best alternative.

Anyways, we were talking about Marta. Marta’s funny because they without a doubt will take you to wherever you need to go but they’re often an hour late. You cannot call in unless they're more than 30 minutes late. You’re blessed if they're less than that.

However, sometimes they're right smack dab on time. They make you wait an hour and a half for them, but  they will only wait 5 minutes for you, they’ll be on their merry way. Which is understandable because they’re normally other people in the van that need to be dropped off at who knows where. So you always have to be right on time! You don’t know if that day you’ll be waiting an hour or they're right on time. They're very unpredictable.

So I like to schedule my appointments a half hour early. So you’re not too late if they screw up, but you are not too early either. I think they should either hire more drivers, or buy planes and fly people to work.



Information about Marta Mobility

No comments:

Post a Comment