Thursday, November 12, 2015

Gummy vitamins



Since the car wreck, swallowing has been a burden for me. I used to have to eat mushed up food in a blender. I did that for about 6 months and needless to say the smoothie joints got a lot of my business. Then after taking a swallow study, I was able to swallow somewhat, but I had to drink thickened liquids.
     For about 5 years now I have been able to eat anything, but swallowing pills is still hard. That’s why I try to drink something other than water and one that has a little consistency when I swallow pills. I try to remain pretty healthy and in doing so, I like to take vitamins. Vitamins are mostly in pill form, except for gummy vitamins. Gummy Vitamins are great! They are easy to swallow and come in a variety of flavors. Gummy Vitamins are good even for people that haven’t sustained an injury. Try them today and you’ll see what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment