Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Marta



I have utilized Marta Mobility for the past two years. Ever since I started using the scooter. Now the scooter has been a blessing. It helps me to move super quickly, almost giving me the impression that I’m running. ALMOST. Marta Mobility has not been such a blessing. They are hours late! Usually, I just pace around which makes the time go by quicker. Plus as long as I do it correctly, the walking helps improve itself. Just two Thursdays ago they were short staffed and they had to throw me onto an already full bus. Between the extra time it took them to pick me up and all the drop offs they had to do; I was dropped off at my warm, safe home 4 hours later!  Then this last Thursday they tried to get in contact with the driver, but they could not. After 2 and a half hours of waiting my co-worker was sweet enough to take me home. I’m starting to think it’s a problem with the day Thursday! Wait a second they’re hours late about half the time, so who am I kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment