Thursday, February 25, 2016

Alcohol



         When I was in college I used to party and drink during the weekends. Since my accident and after college, I occasionally have a glass of wine or a mixed drink with dinner. I don’t know why this happens, maybe it’s because I don’t drink that often, but alcohol affects me so much more. I don’t like to drink now. Basically, I don’t like to fall. It’s like, in case I don’t have trouble with walking enough, why not add liquor into the equation and have even more trouble?? 
      It’s so strange that I crossed the median and went head-on with a pick-up truck. It’s so strange because there were no drugs or alcohol involved and it was the middle of the day!! I may have possibly fainted because I did twice at AU before and I was at the time anemic.
      Occasionally, I do miss sharing a couple of drinks while partying with friends. I miss that sort-of care free type of feeling that alcohol brings. What I miss the most is that it was kind a stress reliever for me. However, when I look back on those times, I really don’t miss the stuff that much. It made you feel great, but it was only for a little while!


No comments:

Post a Comment