Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Uber



    Uber is denying service to all people who utilize a wheelchair and who need guide dogs. This is so unfair and cruel. There are many lawsuits from California to Texas against them.  They even stuffed someone’s guide dog in the trunk! Other riders even complained about being left on the curb because their wheelchair could not fit in the car!
     With all the lawsuits that Uber has received, you would assume that Uber would give up. Uber just says that they can transport anyone in a wheelchair or someone with a guide dog. They have proved that this statement is untrue.
                Although I walk on a cane, it still worries me about how trustworthy and sympathetic the drivers would be. I would be scared to enter the car itself. Once I did I would be scared of any sharp turns.

No comments:

Post a Comment