Tuesday, March 29, 2016

SouthEast



So before I started using the unreasonably late Marta Mobility, I had to use this organization called SouthEast Transportation. It was through Medicaid and I’m about to explain how it worked. SouthEast Trans had several driving companies that they used to distribute the rides to.  
I’ve already talked to you about my issues with driving, but I wanted to talk to you about a very important item that could make or break my day. The dreaded fax. The night before Southeast Trans would send out the faxes to the different companies in order to inform them who to pick up. So I used to hope and pray that they would send the fax over to North Fulton Transportation to come and pick me up. Unfortunately, it was done very late notice and I had to decide last minute if I wanted to ride with whoever they sent the fax to.
I’m about fed up with both Marta and Southeast. I’m just sick and tired of waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment