Thursday, July 7, 2016

The test!



      So I took my driving evaluation on Monday. This time, I had a different driving instructor than the last 3 times. I even told him that all I wanted to do is drive around Alpharetta. Which means I will still be waiting hours for Marta taking me to and from work L
   Well I did not pass, but there is still something good about it. The driving instructor said that my processing speed was not an issue. That is what I was working on through work at Parent to Parent and what I was concerned about. He also said that I did much better than he expected after reading notes from my previous instructor. He then offered me lessons!
     So what he’s going to do is pick me up at my house and I will drive around for lessons in Alpharetta. He just thinks I need more practice because it’s been so long and I’m a little rusty. Now these lessons usually cost $150 an hour, but he is going to try and reduce it because I had tried so many times.
      It’s very upsetting to me to try 4 times and fail every time, but at least there is a little bit of hope. To be able to drive around Alpharetta and go to the stores I need, would be so refreshing. That is all I really need for right now. Then I will make driving the highway my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment