Thursday, August 4, 2016

My Sister



So my sister is moving out of our house at the end of August. That is upsetting to me for a very important reason.
    The reason is I’m five years older than my sister and I should be moving out first. Unfortunately, I just cannot live alone right now. It’s just too risky. In case I fall or can’t reach something that I need. It’s so painful to think of her picking up her life and moving on. I want to do that! I believe that I will eventually move out just not in the near future. It’s also painful that she can go do her own things whenever she wants. She will just say, “I am running a few errands.” Unfortunately, I have to think about all the things that could go wrong with this and I to plan way ahead.
    So if you’re like me and just need a little extra help or your feeling younger than you are. Try to be as independent as you can be. I promise it will ease your pain.
 Try Uber if you need to go somewhere. Uber is the transportation company that picks you up and takes you where you need to go. They are there in like 5-10 minutes.
    If you have Medicare/ Medicaid you might be able to hire someone. This person can help you with chores around the house or other needed supports.
I recommend you find somewhere to work. It keeps your mind off things, gets you out of the house and give you needed money. Now it might take some time though. It took me 7 years.  Hopefully it will work well for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment