Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Lesson



 So Monday I had my first driving lesson with the driving instructor from Shepherd Center, Dan Allison. He had mentioned that he was only looking for me to drive around Alpharetta. I was only sort- of alright with that because I know my way around Alpharetta. However, what if I have a friend that lives in the city?
      Well guess what! He had forgotten my left foot accelerator. The device I use to not make me have to reach so far with my left foot over the pedals. So he said drive back to Shepherd Center! Shepherd Center is off Lenox Road and it’s up 400!
 Now he did have to make a few tiny adjustments to my driving, but nothing major! We scheduled this perfect because lessons are scheduled before therapy two days a week through the month of October.
                So I am hoping that I will be able to drive anywhere I choose! However, it would be ok if for right now I am only able to drive around Alpharetta.

1 comment: