Friday, October 7, 2016

My Thrilling 20's



My THRILLING 20’s!!!
So the accident happened when I was 21. I will be 30 in one month. Throughout all my 20’s I have had to think about my car wreck every second
1.       Relearn how to walk…………………… 1 yr – present
2.       Relearn how to talk……………………. 1.5 yrs- present
3.       Graduate from Auburn University……………… 3 EXTRA years
4.       Getting my first job since the car wreck…………. 7 years
5.       Driving…………….. starting lessons in less than a week!
6.       Provide hope to almost 2,000 high school students…………..6- almost 9 yrs



Those are only the BIG tasks

My advice for you is to never give up. Although it may be extremely difficult, just look at it like a stepping stone.

2 comments:

  1. You should be so proud of yourself Molly. You have accomplished so much. I have only met you a few times, but I have known your mom since college and I see many similarities. You both have an abundance of love, determination and patience, just to name a few! My love to you Molly!
    Gerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice. I'm sure it seemed like a daunting task to become independent again. When something is really big, you know what they say about eating an elephant - you have to do it one bite at a time. Keep up the good work, especially your work with the high schoolers.

    ReplyDelete