Wednesday, August 5, 2015

McMahon's Shoes



Are you in desperate need of a new pair of shoes that can be used for work, comfort or running? If so, have you found it’s been hard to find a pair that fits due to an injury or a disability from birth? Worry no more! There are specialty shoe shops out there like McMahon’s Shoes on North Decatur Road. All you have to do is get your physician to write a prescription for you, so they will know the exact measurements. Then you can get your shoes! I have been going there for years and since my right leg is a tiny bit shorter than my left, due to spasticity, I get my shoe elevated. However, McMahon’s provide much more than that. If you’re feeling apprehensive about the appearance of the shoes, fear not! McMahons offers you shoes that are very well made and look great! They even have their own cobbler that can adjust your shoes while you are waiting. You can shop around some, but I have found that McMahons fits all my shoe needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment