Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Walking and Talking



         I have noticed talking and walking is difficult for me.  I will first discuss talking. We first begin with an idea. Then our brain sends a message to the muscles in our mouth to make the sound as fluent and clear as possible. Sometimes what you mean to say does not quite come out the way you would like.
          Next I will talk about walking. There are many different types of walking abnormalities. They can be due to diseases or injuries in the brain, spinal cord, legs or feet. To be able to walk you have to use an assortment of muscles at different times.
        Combining them both together is very hard. There is an array of muscles from head to foot that must be used. In order to talk, I like to stop walking. This is not very practical. So, I have to work on it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment