Thursday, August 13, 2015

On-line classes vs. traditional



       It’s a very important decision on whether to do on-line classes or traditional classes because every student learns differently!
      One of the big benefits in choosing on-line classes is flexibility. You can do class in you PJ’s or at 2 am! You can make it work to fit your schedule, instead of being required to attend a lecture on a specific day and time.
      
I did both on-line classes and traditional classes, but I liked traditional classes better. I enjoyed being able to ask the professor direct questions. I also enjoyed having school in my schedule just knowing that Tuesday and Thursday at 2 I had history. However, some students have too busy of a schedule and need on-line. It just depends on your needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment