Thursday, April 7, 2016

Mobility Expo




      About two years ago, I attended the Mobility Expo in Norcross, Ga . It is held at the North Atlantic Trade Station April 15 and 16 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. It is about bringing products and services to those with disabilities. It was a very cool experience with some awesome technology. There were even cars there that were adapted to fit your needs.
      This year I will again be present at the Expo, only this time I will have a slightly different role. Instead of cruising down the path taking a look at the vendors, I will have my own booth set up. The booth will be labeled as Parent to Parent of Georgia. We are a group that helps give resources and make connections for people who have a child with a disability. I am responsible for handing out flyers and brochures about our agency. Also I will be able to tell visitors a brief bit about our roles and services. I will be able to tell them what I do for the company as well!
       So bring your family and friends or whoever you wish. Just stop on by to say hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment