Thursday, April 28, 2016

Trying a lot of things



If you all are not aware from my previous blogs, then I will tell you. My right arm has zero function and limited movement. The progress just has not been there like it has been in my leg. Now I did experience some progress in the beginning, but it was so minimal that I just gave up.
       I tried everything including, Occupational Therapy, E-stem and the Bioness. Occupational therapy is a therapy that works on your arms with much repetition. E-stem is a therapeutic tool that helps you accomplish various tasks. The Bioness helps you regain function through a brace- type device.
    My boyfriend at the time surprised me one day. He bought me electrodes, or a tens unit, to try and re-awaken my arm. I knew it was not going to work, but I thought it was sweet that he made the effort so I tried it. Well it did not work. So right now I’m stuck with what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment