Friday, September 23, 2016

Car ramps



  So if you can’t imagine I’m big into ramps. I use them almost any time I can. Ramps to replace  stairs, sidewalk ramps, ramps for your shower if you name it I probably have it.
                Then it would probably come as a surprise to you that I was offered a car ramp, and I said no thanks. Now, I know I walk slowly, but I would think I would feel obligated to take the scooter with me completely destroys me. I would feel like I am copping out and whoever with me would say, Just take the scooter it will be quicker. Walking is very important to me.
 It would save me a lot of time. I would not have to reserve half of the day running errands, maybe like an hour instead. I often worry about falling and that would not be the fear if I took the scooter
   Now there are many individuals who may need/want a scooter with them all the time, but that is just not me. I don’t feel like I need a scooter to just go pick up medicine At CVS.

So in case you’re interested in getting a car ramp you can check out our database!!
1.       Go to the P2P website
2.       Scroll down to the bottom till you see Special Needs Database.
3.       Follow the directions to get you to your desired need.

No comments:

Post a Comment