Thursday, September 1, 2016

Shepherd Paathways



Therapy at Shepherd Pathways has been great the past few weeks!  They know I’m a while out from  my injury and instead of me trying super hard, they want to make my life a little easier! I’m all for that!
   In physical therapy, they are building up my right shoe. Since I am so spastic my right leg shrunk about an inch to have a leg length discrepancy. Now I did build the shoe up before. I don’t know if they just built it up more or what but it is so much easier to stand/walk now.
     In occupational therapy they made me a brace for my right arm. This brace I can put on by myself and I don’t have to rely on others to do it for me. They are also working with me on pre-driving things like computer and board games.
     My case manager at the Shepherd Center told me about Andee’s Army which is a $5,000 scholarship awarded to those age 21 and younger. The program is through Shepherd Center so you have to have your case manager fill out the application
Check it out!
Check out more sources of funding:
Or call Parent to Parent of Georgia at
1-800-229-2038

No comments:

Post a Comment