Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Driving lessons



So I took the driving evaluation for the 4th time on June 27th. I was approved for lessons. Shepherd Center makes you take the test before you take the lessons but I was worried that I wouldn’t be able to pay for them. The cost is $150 per hour!
That is when I looked for my Vocational Councilors help. They are required to help you look for employment. Well I thought if I get a job how am I supposed to get there? They know I already have a job, but they also know that I just got approved for lessons to be able to drive. Well my guess is that’s a question that is commonly asked because they’re going to pay for it! So lessons start in October!
It would just be so AMAZING to be able to drive again. That way I would not have to wait hours on Marta or pay way more than just the cost of gas for Uber!

No comments:

Post a Comment