Thursday, January 14, 2016

Men


So it’s not surprising, but I don’t have a man right now. Now my boyfriend at the time of the car wreck stayed with me for three years post the injury. I believe he thought that I would wake-up one day and be back to my normal self. The reason he probably thought this in the early stages, I was making SO much progress and relatively fast. Then sadly it slowed WAY down. That’s how it works with the brain. It at first, creates the new connections leading to the various electrodes quickly. Then it slows down. Reason being it can’t find the right connection so it mixes them up. Anyways he became impatient and we broke-up. I have been on Match, Eharmony and recently I discovered Plenty of Fish. POF  is a bit risky because it’s free and you don’t know who they’re going to collect. Now I did find some luck on Match. I established a boyfriend for 10 months, but then the company he worked for transferred him to Seattle. I need an understanding, kind and patient man. Now I’m hoping that he comes along on Plenty of Fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment