Friday, January 8, 2016

Nutrition




Nutrition. I took this course shortly after I had my brain Injury. It was kind-of like a refresher course to see if my brain could handle college level courses. I took the course at Lanier Technical College. Well I’ll admit, Nutrition was nowhere near the cake walk I thought it would be. Originally, I thought Nutrition was an easy course for anyone to take. That was not the case. I ended up with a C and I was taking that course alone! It required so much studying from me, I was always pretty tired. Once I finished, I got worried. I never checked on if it would transfer to Auburn.  I just did not want to spend all that time studying for no reason. Thankfully it did transfer! After taking it, I realized that college classes were very hard for me especially now. It took me taking a course to realize that. It is not just Nutrition! There is a ton of memorization and problem solving in every course. If you’re afraid to begin a new course. Try and let a college counselor or high school teachers help you and get your cognition measured to see if it’s right for you. You might be better off trying an easier intro course. The point that I’m trying to get at was I was successful, but ever since the car wreck things became a whole lot more difficult

No comments:

Post a Comment